Events Assistant - International Legal Practice
My client is looking for a highly organised problem solver who is looking to develop their events experience with a reputable law firm.
The unmissable opportunity to work as an Events Assistant at a global law firm who were recognised for their amazing culture in 2019! Alongside the opportunity of working at a globally successful law frim, you will work across some very interesting, top-tier ranked practice areas including technology, insurance and finance!
Ideal profile is someone with 1 or 2 years experience in professional services plus a strong interest in organising and managing corporate event. Alternatively, someone with around a years experience working as an intern or assistant, in a corporate environment/firm, with a marketing degree.
Events Assistant responsibilities:
- Inbox and diary management: coordinate the events calendar and upcoming training courses
- Organise meeting rooms, catering and equipment and manage event resources
- Create and email out invitation lists using InterAction, send out event reminders and monitor RSVPs
- Assist with events meeting and greeting clients, monitoring attendance
- Provide general support to the wider events, sales and marketing team
To be successful, you will need:
- A professional, flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and deal with competing demands
- Confident communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels and challenge decisions
- Good attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of Interaction and Vuture (desirable)