You will be working as a National Events Assistant for a leading Construction Company in its field.
As an Events Assistant for this company, you will be based at home however you will be required to travel around the UK helping to attend and conduct networking events. Due to the nature of this position you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the UK as long as the transport links are frequent.
- Attending national networking events in a number of locations
- Liaising with the Spanish Marketing department
- Control the UK marketing budget
- Prepare marketing presentations and reports
- Create content for UK social media and blog's
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one years experience working within Marketing or PR
- A basic understanding of Spanish
- A full UK driving license
- A proactive approach
Working from home as a Events Assistant for this Global Construction firm gives you a great opportunity to mould your work around your personal life and gain experience working a 360 role.
If you feel like you could be great for this role, please apply using the link below or email me on email@example.com