Events & Registration Co-ordinator
Are you an motivated events professional looking for a fast moving role for a leading media company?
As Events & Registration Co-ordinator for a growing global media company, you will become an integral member of the operations team that produces innovative global conferences. Working out of an impressive open plan office in the trendy Clapham area, this is a terrific opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic events professional who is looking for the next step in their career and is excited about working for an industry-leading company that offers global travel.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships and managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Travelling to conferences and managing events on the day, including all suppliers, speakers, sponsors, delegates
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of a CRM database system required
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting System preferred, but not essential
- Accurate and fast typing is essential; your typing speed must be 60wpm as you will be tested at interview
- You will be expected make accurate recording of progress on the CRM system and work to a tight schedule
- Cross referencing post-event data with registrations and follow up invoicing
- Post event data processing
- Your previous experience administering and supporting the delivery of a diverse range of events will ensure you can effectively deliver brilliant and profitable events
- Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to liaise well with venues, suppliers and members, as well as work well within a close-knit team
- Your excellent time management and organisational skills will be essential and your keen eye for detail, proactive and hardworking approach coupled with event management systems experience, strong IT, customer focus and communication skills will put you in fantastic stead to take on this role
- Min 2 years previous experience managing an event from start to finish, including running it on the day essential
If this exciting position within a supportive and vibrant environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details