An exciting opportunity has become available at a leading Retail Association for a skilled Events & Partnerships Executive. Based in Central London, you will be responsible for creating successful, long term partnerships with members by delivering both live and online events, including webinars, roundtables and client dinners.
- Project management of all webinars and campaigns
- Assisting with the management of bespoke events
- Managing the full sponsorship cycle for events, including email, telemarketing and face-to-face pitches, negotiating and closing deals, issuing contracts and ensuring return of sales contracts and payments to meet or exceed targets
- Account management of sponsors during event lead-up
- Awareness of event budgets and yearly forecast
- Event operations logistics, including venues, supplier management and all onsite management
- Experience in marketing and communication programmes and events, with a hands-on approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced team
- Experience within sales/account management/client services roles will be advantageous
- Experience event managing webinars
- Experience of using CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics) and email tools (e.g. ClickDimensions) would be advantageous.
- Content marketing experience