A great opportunity for an interim Events Administrator to join a financial services firm on a 6 month contract.
The events teams deliver a range of high quality events (seminars, conferences, dinners, exhibitions, third party events, corporate hospitality etc.) throughout EMEA. The purpose of the role is to support the events teams with the regulatory compliance requirements relating to their events programmes.
You will be required to support the EMEA events teams with compliance administration. This will take the form of completing forms relating to the following:
- Event budgeting
- Rationale for the event
- Seeking compliance approval
- Escalating when events exceed thresholds
- Rationalise costs (Actual v Budget)
- Log cost per person against individual records on CRM system
- Proficient in Excel
- Good working knowledge in the use of basic PC software including Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Process led mindset
- Data input
- Experience of working with a CRM system e.g. Salesforce