Fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitions events professional to work for a luxury travel media company, supporting their operations team with international travel trade events.
A fast moving, fast thinking luxury travel, media and thought leadership agency who have grown from an ambitious start up. An exciting and expanding team who are rapidly growing and are looking for a passionate and ambitious new team member. This is your chance to combine your passion for travel, events and people in a unique and forward-thinking agency.
A unique role for an events junior with a passion for the operations, AV and the production side of events. A very creative role with opportunity for international travel, to work on-site assisting with luxury travel shows (3-4 day exhibitions with up to 500 stands) and creative events. You will be a pillar of support for the whole operations team, particularly in the production space assisting with end to end logistics and coordination. This is an amazing opportunity to not only work within a fast-paced highly creative events team, but to get an insight into the "back of house" production of large-scale exhibitions. In terms of creatively and career development the sky really is the limit within this thought leadership, highly innovative agency.
- Assist the team with administration, logistics and show production
- Assist on all creative production projects (prepare and run multimedia presentations, schedule event timings, event logistics, communicate with global suppliers)
- Help to source suppliers and products for event AV and production and research new venues
- Research and present new creative ideas for the events including all logistics
- Attend international travel shows if required.
- Assist with all administration tasks as required by the team
I am looking for a creative Events Assistant or Operations Assistant who is passionate about events, particularly conferences, AV and production. You will be a self-starter, who is super creative and eager to develop your skills in event production and operations. You need to be happy to travel internationally and confident to communicate and build relationships with suppliers and delegates. You will be a team player who enjoys working in a fun yet busy and energetic team and thrive working under pressure.
- Some relevant events/operations experience
- Passion for the travel industry and creative events
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to confidently speak with suppliers and maintain strong relationships
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Proficient with tech software (Microsoft Office, MAC products, Database management and specifically in Keynote and PowerPoint presentations)
- Must be flexible with the team and confident to bring new ideas to the table
- Passion for photography and Adobe Suite skills are advantageous, but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and an ambitious events professional with a passion for travel, looking to take your career to the next level, in a fast-growing company.
If your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.