This is a superb opportunity for a highly driven marketer to develop their international marketing skills beyond standard event marketing. You'll be required to drive market and brand development while helping each event series achieve target.
As an integral position to the company, you'll have potential to development into a senior management role within the company and earn very generous and achievable bonus on top of salary.
Highly successful growing events company (team of 20+). Based in Central London. They provide promotional services, market intelligence and run targeted senior level wine trade tastings and highbrow networking dinners across Americas, China, East Asia and North Europe. Their 'invite only' events introduce quality wine producers to senior buyers from established importers/distributors. Opportunity to travel and attend international wine roadshow events. Highly supportive, friendly, lively team who are keen for this marketer to grow with the company and become an integral part of their success. They will invest in the successful candidate's personal development and encourage progression. They provide an uncapped performance related pay.
Reporting and working closely with the Managing Director the Event Marketing Manager will become an integral part of their global events team helping to grow the revenue and bookings for their market leading events, generating wine producer bookings and developing event marketing campaigns for wine importers.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing and sales plan to wine producers and wine importers.
- Deliver all email, social media and website marketing.
- Plan, support and analysis of sales team campaigns, targets and performance
- Develop partnerships with relevant government trade organisations
- Develop the 'brand' with wine producers and government trade departments internationally.
- Redevelop the company's website and introduce a new CRM system.
I'm looking for an ambitious Event Marketing Manager, they're looking for a marketer who's confident, passionate and energetic who's interested in rapidly developing their international b2b event marketing career. You will need to have strong communication skills both verbal and written, can write effective copy, have experience implementing and delivering effective targeted campaigns that get results both through digital and print channels.
- Minimum of 3 years successful track record in an event marketing or related position
- Strong email marketing, web based marketing, social media skills
- Marketing, strategy, planning and performance analysis
- Clear understanding of sales and marketing in the B2B sector
- Effective B2B copywriter
- Bachelor's degree 2.1 or higher required.
What a brilliant role! Press the 'Apply Now' button they're looking to get someone on board ASAP and start interviewing.