An exciting start-up who are gearing up to deliver one of the largest events in the industry, are seeking an experienced Events Marketing Manager to join a fast growing team in their Essex based offices.
As well as developing content lead marketing communication for the visitor campaigns, you will work closely with the Marketing Director and play a key role in the planning and delivery of launches scheduled to arrive across the next three years.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to make their mark on the industry, within a fast paced, rapidly growing business with excellent opportunity for accelerated career development.
- Managing campaign cycles from concept through to delivery
- Execute the marketing and audience-development plan for each exhibition in collaboration with content and sales teams
- Own the marketing time line, including development cycles, campaign activities and lead times
- Oversee development of all marketing materials - production of copy/document preparation and proof reading
- Execute direct mail and e-mail programmes, as well as social-media initiatives
- Previous events marketing experience, ideally within high profile exhibitions
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, both on and offline
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to consistently create high quality, engaging content
- A solid understanding of marketing strategy and how this is applied o exhibitions
- Knowledge of database segmentation, data profiling, marketing automation and GDPR