The client is a fast-paced international events and marketing business looking to recruit a Brand Marketing Manager for one their largest events portfolio's. As Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing campaign for an entire portfolio of products, including live and virtual events, live webcasts, thought-leadership reports and industry content.
The ideal candidate will have previous B2B event marketing experience and practical knowledge of managing campaigns using the full marketing mix including CRM, CMS and marketing automation.
The role is offering up to £37,000k
- Design, test and implement successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, partnerships, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, performance analysis, and more.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Design and implement social media and PPC strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- BSc/BA/MS degree is essential
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive or similar role
- Understanding of marketing techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns and LinkedIn & Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and WordPress
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, marketing automation)
Ready to take that next step in your marketing career? Apply now!