£27,000 - £30,000 PA + 10% performance-based bonus
Are you a knowledgeable candidate working within Event Management?
The company are a leading media group specialising in print, digital and live media, internationally. With a diverse range of events, this role will specifically focus on their medical portfolio. They are looking for an Event Manager with a "can do" attitude to work across a large number of UK based events.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work autonomously across key events whilst also managing an events coordinator.
- Venue sourcing and accountability for operations and delivery of all aspects of the events.
- Managing and maintaining good relations with all key stakeholders.
- Ensuring all events are delivered on time to a very high standard.
- Event cost control & budget management.
- Providing support to the Event Operations function as and when necessary & on-site management to ensure the event is seamless.
- Post event reviews to improve future events.
- Previous B2B event operations with overall event delivery responsibility.
- Budgeting experience is essential as you will be managing P&L.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload with multiple deadlines.
- Be able to travel for events taking place across the UK.
If you would relish the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role, click apply now!