A great opportunity for an ambitious Event Manager in a Central London office with a growing Executive Search Firm.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a hands on Events role in a successful and expanding team, involving a broad range of tasks.
You will have:
- Event Management experience, ideally in B2B or professional services
- Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- Able to work autonomously and well in a team
- Detail oriented
About the role
This role will be work as part of the wider Marketing and Operations Team, and you will be tasked with:
- Partner with both internal and external teams to ensure event success
- Work in the marketing team to identify and book venues, suppliers and speakers for events
- Co-manage event budgets, ensuring all targets are achieved
- Work closely with design to ensure collateral
- Provide support in the sourcing and shipment of props, supplies, gifts
- Day of support and organisation at events
- Support marketing team in follow-up email marketing and addition of leads to appropriate campaigns
- Support event summary write-up and recommendations
About the client
A growing Executive Search Firm are offering an excellent opportunity to join a team that works in a varied and fast paced and collaborative environment.