A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to lead on event strategy & delivery, in media, for a newly relaunched charity. Read on!
Event Manager - 12 Month Contract - £45,000-£50,000 - London
A charity who supports people in media, working on large scale events and fundraising within film & TV and based in Central London
Within the role of Event Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving the charity's two key gala events in 2018
- Managing the Event Management agency
- Strategising, developing, delivering and reporting on gala events
- Dealing with numerous stakeholders internally and externally (especially within the media / TV / film industry)
- Overseeing a committee to help plan large scale event reach
- Analysing and making recommendations on previous legacy events & defining the future of an event programme to define a strategy for 2018/19
In order to apply for the role of Event Manager your must:
- Be confident to come in and take ownership of both strategy & delivery
- Understand that this a senior event management role, on a fixed term contract, to deliver specific projects
- Have the ability to work collaboratively, but also work with initiative and autonomy
- Have proven experience delivering large scale events & reporting on ROI
- Have great ideas about how to market, plan, deliver and strategise events
With a wonderful ethos, and collaborative Marketing Director, this company is looking for someone who is driven, but also happy to brainstorm, come with a good sense of humour and prepared to roll their sleeves up!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Event Manager - 12 Month Contract - £45,000-£50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.