£70-80,000 plus bonus
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your events career, managing an excellent team whilst working on a portfolio of highly successful events?
I am working with a global events business who are seeking a passionate Event Director to work with stakeholders to deliver their successful week long events programme. It is a uniquely entrepreneurial role which leads the vision, development, production, packaging and presentation of events to create an unique experience and one no attendee will forget. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced, innovative and commercially-driven Event Director to lead their partnership to deliver this global event series.
- Experience of successfully designing and onsite delivery of large-scale events
- Ability to conduct stakeholder relationships with key industry contacts at most senior level
- Experience of creativity within events, seeing the vision through to implantation and delivery to a budget
- Negotiating suppliers and contacts
- 5 years' professional experience minimum with at least 4 years of event management experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills required; computer literacy, public speaking
- 2:1 degree
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- An interest in the technology market is desirable
- Ability for International Travel
If this exciting role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details