Have you experience in project managing events, copywriting, social media and mailchimp? Then please read on:
Event and Comms Officer-8 Weeks-Approximately £43,750 Pro Rata-London
Our client is a leading public sector strategy and communications consultancy whose clients include local authorities and organisations from all tiers both nationwide as well as central government, the third sector and the private sector.
Our clients Event and Comms Officer role to start in the New Year for 8 weeks, will be working 2-3 days a week for an 8-week period to deliver an event and communications plan. The event is a Commercial Enterprise Week based in South West London which runs from March 5 through to March 10 and includes a programme of activities and business support to help small businesses grow.
To apply for this this part-time Events and Comms Officer role you will need to have the following:
· Good working knowledge of Eventbrite and Mailchimp
· Experience of social media particularly Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin ad Youtube
· Copywriting skills
· Strong communication skills - written and verbal
· Ability to manage a demanding workload
· Experience in event marketing and producing marketing materials
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Proven record of successful marketing campaigns
· Some experience of working with press and media
· Experience of B2B events
If this sounds right for you, please apply now!
Event and Comms Officer-8 Weeks-Approximately £43,750 Pro Rata-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.