- Insight Driven Brand Strategy - Input to European and business strategy via collation and interpretation of continuous and ad hoc research. As well as being fundamental to the strategy, insight is key to the monthly business KPI dashboard. Agency management skills are required.
- CRM - Working with the CRM software partner and retained consultant to create motivating propositions, engage with customers on all platforms, grow quality database (consumer and B2B), analyse data, brief operations teams and ensure compliance.
- Social media - Foster relationships with an understanding of European agencies and US marketing teams, then use, tweak and create post European content based on European strategy. Includes IG, FB, Twitter and the business's websites.
- App - Creating and launching a seamless user interface, and working with the IT team to ensure efficient links into retail till and reporting systems. A significant sales driver requiring skillful cross functional and agency cooperation.
- Partnership & PR - Creating sponsorship / cross marketing partnerships via agency and linking to CRM sales driving activity, overseeing management of media and opinion former events for new product launches, and driving media coverage as a result.
- Fluency in English and either German or French - this is essential
- Genuine, confident and committed
- Incredible communication skills - the ability to motivate teams, agencies and contractors
- 5 years' consumer marketing experience
- Able to juggle and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Keen to learn and grow rapidly with the company
- Based in London
To chat about this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.