European Ecommerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,00
Are you looking for your next opportunity as an eCommerce Manager?
We are currently hiring for an established global media agency known for delivering innovative and thought-provoking ad campaigns for top-tier brands.
The opportunity for to be part of this industry-leading media agency helping them translate their vision for e-commerce enablement and growth into actionable recommendations and strategies designed to growth their market share in eCommerce.
Based in a vibrant part of Central London, the organisation is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager.
- Manage all online activity concerning traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to enhance quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market to discover recent trends and technologies to improve website performance
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies to provide top performance and achieve KPIs
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
- Understand, manage and work with multiple local, regional internal and external stakeholders to deliver the best quality eCommerce plans and results
- 4+ years' experience in eCommerce at either a digital agency or client-side
- Ecommerce activation experience through CSP, AMS, AMG, and other retail players
- Understand commercial and digital media environment on both a local market and global level
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Can do attitude - Driven, determined
- Experience managing search projects to enhance eCommerce performance
- Enjoy educating clients about how optimizing campaigns to drive eCommerce efforts
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies