Are you free now for a short term content project and if you love pets - even better!
EU Content Specialist-£40,000 Per Annum-8 weeks-London
Our client is a global and diversified consumer products company that see themselves as creating compelling, superior value products for consumers worldwide. They have a range of famous FMCG, petcare, and consumer brands in their portfolio.
As a content specialist you will undertake a review of the website. You will:
- Undertake a content gap analysis
- Create content for the new website
- Work with Brand to create new content for their new website
To be considered for this Content Specialist role you must have:
- Significant contentt marketing experience with a track record in eCRM
- Experience in retail or brand environment
- Good experience of web best practice and innovation
- Working knowledge of HTML and Adobe creative suite
- Experience in content development across eCRM and social platforms
- A love of dogs would be a distinct advantage
If this is the Content & eCRM challenge you have been looking for apply on line now for this fantastic opportunity!
EU Content Specialist-£40,000 Per Annum-8 weeks-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.