Engineering Patent Attorney - Finalist/Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, close knit team that is undergoing expansion to support its client base.
This organisation offers a collaborative team structure where ideas from all staff are valued. They advocate a healthy work life balance which includes a fluid working from home policy as they have strong infrastructure to support working remotely. As an Engineering Patent Attorney, you will be joining a growing, thriving team who put client care at the centre of their business. With a well-structured progression scheme, you will be able to work towards your next level with clear objectives to do so. They have offices across the UK and Europe, so you will be able to take advantage of expertise and a peer network covering a range of sectors and technologies.
* Your drafting and prosecution skills will be established, and you will feel comfortable picking up this work from day one
* You will be intrusive by nature and genuinely enjoy working with clients of all sizes, whilst having a proactive nature to develop your own client base
* You will as a minimum possess your foundations and be working towards finals in the next 12 months. Qualified attorneys will be seriously considered too
* This position will involve a high degree of client care, so you will have some prior experience of handling clients
* If you are qualified, then you will be comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders and be able to grow and nurture your own portfolio of clients
* You will be given the opportunity to work with a growing range of blue-chip companies, SME's and local clients
* As an Engineering Patent Attorney you will be joining a team that has a commercial focus and culture, which breeds attorneys who genuinely enjoy client contact
* You will be given the chance to grow your own portfolio from an early stage, where supervision will be given to grow your skills
* They opportunity to work with cutting edge, innovative clients will ensure you can develop your attorney skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that will take your career to the next level, then please do apply today!