Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Communications Consultant to join their creative team of pensions and employee benefits communications specialists.
Key qualities the role requires
- Track record in creating and delivering innovative reward and pension communication strategies.
- Results driven outlook and commitment to enabling employees to make informed choices about pensions and benefits.
- Strong digital user experience design and copywriting skills.
- Commercially minded team player with strong client relationship skills and a sharp focus on customer service.
- Able to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Interested in the application of digital media to enhance employee communications.
- Team player – willing to get involved, whatever the task.
- Developing, managing and delivering client communication projects.
- Drafting content for pensions and employee benefits communications and creating design briefs.
- Attending client meetings and contributing ideas and strategies for effective communications across a variety of media and online and offline channels.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, including other third parties, such as administrators, actuaries and lawyers.
- Designing communication solutions that use member data to drive personalised and segmented communications.
- Providing support on social media content, new business pitches, etc as required.
Essential skills and competencies
- Technical knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit pension scheme design and wider employee benefits, such as all employee share schemes.
- Keen eye for detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to multi task and manage several different projects at the same time.
- Confident using MS Office software suite.