Are you a strategic marketer with a strong full marketing mix experience gained within the software industry? Do you have an experience working across EMEA region?
A rapidly growing software-as-a-service platform is looking for a Marketing Lead to deliver on marketing activities across Northern Europe.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and partner marketing, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, you will need to run multiple programs and events while building a great marketing strategy for the region.
- Work closely with the regional sales leader, sales team and the EMEA marketing team to build the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Design and deliver a world-class ABM approach.
- Partner with the EMEA events marketing team to deliver all Northern European events from an annual flagship event to smaller workshops and partner events run at scale.
- Take overall responsibility for Northern European marketing strategy including owning Enterprise marketing sourced and influenced revenue and pipeline numbers.
- Build a partner marketing program across the region.
- Strong experience in B2B full marketing mix experience (ideally gained in software)
- Experience as a field marketer is a preference
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Experience with marketing technologies
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
- Account Based Marketing expertise
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.