You are a supportive and enthusiastic team player who will support and own projects in the EMEA regional teams that span across multiple channels – events, webinars, social media, email campaigns etc. As a supportive, creative and enthusiastic marketing person, you will be the backbone of the marketing team.
Maintain marketing plans and planning documents.
Aid in the creative development and delivery of modern, demand creation programmes and campaigns:
- Learn to use marketing/CRM/social media platforms such as Eloqua, Exact Target, Salesforce and Spredfast to deliver campaigns
- Learn to brief various agencies on digital & design projects to support campaigns
- Learn to write and optimize copy for marketing campaigns
Play a key role in the creative planning and organisation of events:
- Handle the logistics of third party conferences and internally hosted ‘breakfast briefings’, ensuring all events help drive ROI.
- Coordinate and communicate with external event organizers, suppliers and logistics companies
- Complete a thorough event brief for the sales reps attending, ensuring they have all the information required to be successful at EMEA events
Ensure our brand is represented professionally, arranging for branded banners, marketing materials, brochures, etc.
Manage all invoicing, purchasing, contracts and budget tracking, including providing management and accrual reports and budget updates.
Assist in the delivery of the regional marketing activities including: owning and delivering the internal regional marketing newsletter, posing marketing successes on Yammer, helping bring the regional team together by maintaining the archive of regional marketing plans, activities and offering support to ensure. Keep on top of editorial calendars and identify content for internal comms.
- An entry-level position. This would suit a recent graduate and someone who wants a career in marketing with the enthusiasm to develop marketing knowledge and skills.
- Quick worker, organized, attentive to detail, ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Superior written English. Good communication & presentation skills.
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders across various levels of seniority.
- Calmly manages difficult personalities, situations and timelines
- Focused, positive, resilient, passionate, inquisitive
The closing date is December 9th.
To Apply, please click Apply Now below to send your CV and covering letter to the recruiter.