On a day to day basis this candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of the latest email marketing and social trends, technologies and user behaviours. With a strategic mindset to campaigns, utilising technical and analytical skills to encourage and deliver results, across the brand's consumer and enterprise businesses.
This candidate must be confident, be able to advice and provide direction, technical guidance and have a proven track record of successfully using the standard methodologies at both a B2C and B2B capacity.
You will develop content strategies with Regional Marketing, Social & PR teams, plan and manage webinar programs and growth in the subscriber database as well as email marketing campaigns. Whilst overseeing the whole process, tracking, analysing and reporting throughout.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have previous Mid or Senior level experience in digital marketing roles.
- Knowledge and past experience using Marketo, SalesForce and in lead generation.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of email targeting methodologies and behavioural tracking.
- Have an understanding of the up to date email development (HTML, CSS and responsive).
- Creative and copywriting skills.
- A relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- To have a Marketo certification would be a huge bonus.
- Technology, automotive or agency experience would be desirable (as they are client-side but are set up similar to an agency with multiple partnered brands).
In addition to skills and experience, they have a very social culture and encourage a work-hard/ play-hard attitude. So although the work load can be pretty intense at times, they love to integrate every employee that joins them.
In regards to location, if you live in central London with easy access to Paddington station, there is a 25 minute fast train to Reading from there and then a 15 minute bus journey on the other end (which pulls up just outside their office campus).
They do have plenty of parking though so if driving is an option that would be best!
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.