About The High Growth Startup
My client has an excellent opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join their High Growth Startup. This company manages the leading platform for insights, inspiration, and networking within the insurance industry. They aim to create a space for entrepreneurs and businesses to seek and identify opportunities for cooperation and development through annual events. They share valuable insights to keep the top players in their industry in the know and ahead of the trends. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
About The Email Marketing Executive
The successful Email Marketing Executive will take responsibility for customer-based and cold emailing for a number of key global events.
Key Responsibilities for the Email Marketing Executive
- Create regular email campaigns to drive event attendance
- Work closely with the design and content teams to ensure the most effective email campaigns
- Develop a data-driven strategy, measuring and analysing performance to identify opportunities to optimise campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure goals are met
About The Successful Email Marketing Executive
If you have previous email marketing experience, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Email Marketing Executive
- Previous email marketing experience
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
The Email Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Senior Consultant role or to submit your CV, contact Jared on email@example.com.