One of London's leading publishing companies is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This is a world-renowned daily newspaper company who boast lots of different brands, and you will be responsible for ensuring that regular communication happens with their customer base. You will be located in state-of-the-art offices in West London and have the opportunity to work in a vibrant, ideas-driven environment. If this sounds of interest, read on to find out more!
As an Email Marketing Executive your role will focus around ensuring that the right type of content is sent out to relevant audiences via email. On a daily basis this will consist of:
- Ensuring that emails are sent out in the right time-frames according to the marketing calendar
- Assisting in the audience segmentation, ensuring that the correct audiences will receive the correct email content
- Reporting on weekly and monthly performance using Excel
- Creating quality content and proofreading copy that needs reviewing
- Checking the quality of the contents of the database
The successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- Graduate calibre - a marketing degree is advantageous
- Solid understanding of email marketing - ideally some previous hands-on experience
- Knowledge of HTML and email service providers (ESPs)
- Excellent written communication skills - exceptional spelling and grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident working with Excel and numbers
- Eager to take on responsibility and contribute your ideas
Apply now for this exciting role working for one of the biggest media organisations in the UK!