Email Marketing Executive, St Albans -
Are you a driven and creative, online marketer with a passion for email marketing who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you keen to work for a highly reputable, successful retail/ leisure brand? If so, read on…
Joining the overall marketing team as Email Marketing Executive you will play a significant role in creating amazing memories for your target audience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of multiple large email campaigns on a national and local scale
- Managing the end to end process of weekly email campaigns including briefing, implementation and reporting
- Liaise with external agencies in order to maintain strong relationships and successful campaign delivery
- Utilise your creative flair in order to design visually attractive emails using basic HTML skills.
- Managing the success of all the email campaigns and improving areas that you see fit
- Ensuring all communications are in line with the overall brand and wider marketing strategies
- Liaising with key team members to ensure all targets are met
- Monitoring competitor activity and keeping up to date with industry insights to ensure maximum ROI.
To be successful in this role you will be a fun, results orientated, self-starter with proven email marketing experience. Ideally you will have some knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver however, this is not essential, and training will be provided.
If this sounds like you… get in touch, we want to hear from you.
Due to the office location, this role is commutable to those living in St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hatfield, Luton, Watford and Amersham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.