Email Marketing Executive – Wellbeing – Wigan – Up to £28,000
Are you an ambitious individual? Our client is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their vibrant digital marketing team!
Based in Wigan, this leading online multi-channel retailer is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join the team! This individual will be responsible for the growth of the company’s email channels, vital in helping the continued growth of the business.
As the Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working with our merchandisers on ideas and all email channel production that includes promotions and automation emails. The perfect candidate needs to be professional and creative throughout the role.
Want to know more? Keep on reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive
- Create tests and learn customer campaign plans
- Use customer segmentation to recommend new strategies, events, and reports that generate enhanced customer experience
- Use a range of tools and techniques to evaluate and analyse the results of campaigns and events, and prepare substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Create and deliver customer email marketing campaigns
- Work with colleagues on identifying target audiences and managing data delivery campaigns
- Offer good insights and suggestions on how to improve campaign journeys
- Maintain reporting on customer campaigns
- Develop KPIs and success metrics; measure and report against them regularly
- Establish control groups for quality benchmarking
- Manage, schedule and send all customer email activities
- Identify potential campaign opportunities based on customer insight and data
Key Skills of the Email Marketing Executive
- 2 years’ experience in email marketing
- Beneficial to have CRM and affiliate marketing experience