An exciting Email Marketing Executive position for a growing retail business in London.
Are you a talented Email Marketing Executive? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative and creative environment?
One of the UK's fastest growing retailers are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their vibrant Marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all customer activation and retention strategies as well as driving repeat purchase. The company is experiencing major growth at the moment so it is the perfect role for someone with strong analytical skills and a creative mind-set who wants to make a visible impact.
Key Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive
- You will be creating, executing and reviewing email marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
- You will implement and analyse email campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stakeholder management is what drives the role as well. You will closely collaborate with internal commercial teams to monitor performance of CRM strategies as well as monitoring KPIs at store level.
- Managing the day to day operational management of their loyalty schemes, and constantly gathering insight to develop their CRM strategy.
Key Skills of the Email Marketing Executive
- Experience working with email marketing including segmentation plans, as well as the end-to-end co-ordination of campaigns.
- Experience using at least one ESP.
- Comfortable managing and analysing large volumes of customer data, and an intermediate understanding of Excel.
- Retail, E-commerce or hospitality background is desirable.
- An analytical mind and inquisitive nature.
- A creative mind-set and an interest in art is a plus.
If you have proven email and CRM Experience dealing with loyalty and retention campaigns, and would like to work for a growing retail business that celebrate diversity and creativity, then please apply with your CV today.