A leading, global advisory firm are looking to hire a Temporary Email Marketing Coordinator to support their Digital Marketing team of nine.
With a new CRM system due to be implemented and a number of campaigns on the go, the team are looking for someone with experience in email marketing to join their team on a 6-12-week basis to ensure the smooth running of the current projects.
You will have a range of duties in the position including:
- Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Proofreading emails for clarity and grammar, and ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines
- Ensuring the use of optimised email templates
- Monitoring the campaign calendar and scheduling key campaigns accordingly
- Supporting the wider digital team on various ad-hoc tasks
This would be a great opportunity for someone who has recently graduated, who has had some experience in digital and email marketing, or also for someone that is more experienced.
The role will very much mould to the skillset of the successful candidate, so if your background is more developed, then you will be tasked with a number of duties that will exercise your knowledge.
The firm are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic and efficient to join their team ASAP!
Please apply now to be considered or to find out further information.