You will need to provide constant optimisation and automation of the campaigns through data analysis and conversion.
Key Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Automation Executive:
- Scheduling, testing, implementation of all direct mail and email campaigns
- Post campaign analysis to provide insight for future campaigns
- Work with internal teams to ensure brand consistency across the channels
- Create and test new email marketing templates and direct marketing communications
- Assist with the management of the email database and segmentation creation for the wider marketing teams
Key Skills of the Email Marketing Automation Executive:
- Proven experience with CRM or Direct Marketing
- Strong experience with Eloqua
- Ability to be data-driven and comfortable with analytics
- Able to write and edit copy
If you are interested in having a demonstrable impact on a rapidly growing FinTech business, please get in touch.