Email Marketing Assistant – Retail – Manchester - Up to £23,000
Looking for a new opportunity? Look no further, become an Email Marketing Assistant for this well known, highly successful brand.
Our client is well-known within their field being regarded as one of the top players within their sector. They are now looking for an Email Marketing Assistant to join their team in the day to day running and growth of the business CRM activities. The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical skills with a logical and attention focused mindset.
Interested? Read more below!
The Main Responsibilities of an Email Marketing Assistant:
- Work with the developers and campaign manager to build successful campaigns
- Work closely with the CRM team to create personalised on-site content for the email marketing channels to help maximise conversion rates
- Ensure all email marketing activity follows GDPR regulations and ASA guidelines
- Write on-brand and commercial copy for emails
- Support with the growth of the central database
- Follow a sign-off and testing process so emails are of a high quality and sent on time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has previous experience in creating clear briefs with KPIs in mind
- Has strong analytical skills and previous experience in using analytics tools
- Has excellent copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different tone of voice guidelines
- Is a logical thinker who is highly organised