This cosmopolitan marketing agency situated in the Capital of the Cotswolds specialises in digital and data-based marketing. With a gleaming array of global brands under their belt, superb offices and a close-knit, sociable team; this agency are engaging, energetic and have an immeasurable reputation. Offering a champion benefits package and a working culture to match, there is no better time to join their team!
A huge opportunity to gain experience and increase your coding know-how within a nationally recognised and award-winning digital agency, allowing you to work creatively across all their brands! You will be responsible for creating engaging and attractive sites, digital campaigns, emails and more. You will collaborate with various teams to accomplish creative projects and will need to be able to handle a busy workload, managing multiple projects at once. This is the perfect opportunity for a junior developer looking to enhance their expertise. This opportunity will in turn provide you with an interstellar portfolio and the chance to work with some top-notch creatives.
The experience we need
- Strong HTML and CSS development.
- Ability to translate various visual styles into your work.
- Eagerness to work within a team, working collaboratively.
- Strong understanding of various digital languages, software and tools.
- Experience using any email service provider will be an advantage e.g. Salesforces, Responsys, MailChimp.
- Experience with PHP will also be highly sought after.
What you’ll get in return
Alongside baseline salary of £21,000 - £25,000, you will receive a gleaming benefits package:
- 25 days holiday.
- Life cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff socials and excellent progression opportunities.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Rhiannon a call.