A leading accountancy firm are currently working with Ambition in their search for an Email and Marketing Automation Specialist to join their well-established digital marketing team, on a permanent basis.
This role will have a specialist focus on email marketing and will be expected to provide expert advice and guidance for stakeholders across the wider business with the effectiveness of digital marketing and CRM tools.
Main duties include:
- Planning and delivering successful email marketing campaigns from briefing, through to design
- Embedding and running the firm's webinar marketing
- Using marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo) to create, test and optimise campaign production, across emails, landing pages, logic-building and reporting
- Driving ongoing learning and success through insightful campaign and channel reporting
- Day-to-day line management
- Managing a program of quality activities around e.g. bounce backs, list-cleansing
To be considered for the role you must have solid B2B email marketing experience, with extensive experience of using CRM, email marketing and marketing automation. A background within professional services is also desired.
If you would like to know more, press apply now!