Are you a talented Email & CRM Executive looking to work in the publishing industry?
One of the UK's biggest consumer media businesses is looking for an Email & CRM Marketing Executive to join their Subscriptions marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all email marketing and CRM campaigns, as well as ensuring that there is best practice to ultimately drive engagement, convert and retain the company's print subscription customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Email and CRM Marketing Executive
- You will be responsible in implementing the subscriptions CRM strategy that attracts, converts and maintains subscription customers.
- You will be working closely with the company's email service platform (Adestra) and manage all email campaigns on time and meet budgeted order volumes.
- You will be planning and managing optimisation strategies within the email platform.
- You will be using sophisticated reporting tools to present results and insights from campaigns to the key stakeholders.
Key Skills of the Email and CRM Marketing Executive
- Sound knowledge of marketing and digital marketing principles.
- Solid Experience working with CRM and email marketing.
- Experience with HTML and email service platforms. (ideally Adestra but not essential)
- Strong experience of data segmentation as well as creating and managing re- engagement/retention strategies.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Exemplary analytical skills and adept user of Microsoft Excel.
If you hAve proven e-mail and CRM Experience and would like to work for well-established consumer media company, then please apply with your CV today.