Robert Half Creative & Marketing are working in partnership with one of Bristol's fastest growing and innovative companies for the recruitment of a eLearning developer to join the growing IT training team and help drive the digital transformation of the company
Reporting to the Senior systems training manager, the e-learning developer will have full responsibility for the creation of digital learning resources. This role requires a creative individual with a passion for design, who's not afraid to try out new technologies. The eLearning created needs to be innovative, creative, interactive and dynamic, with testing and interaction involved.
The successful eLearning developer will have a creative flair must have a background in Learning management systems such as Cloud Trainer and be proficient in the use of Authoring tools such as Articulate, live within easy commute of Bristol/Bath office and have strong stakeholder management skills.
Other skills and qualifications will include
- A background in a digital / elearning developer role
- Strong background in liaising with stakeholders and SME's
- A background in designing high quality blended learning across a range of delivery mediums including digital, face to face, video, virtual classroom and webinars
- Excellent copy-writing skills with keen eye for detail
- Sound understanding of adult learning theories and learning methodologies
- Proficient using authoring tools, e.g Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline or similar
- Strong knowledge of a range of Learning Management Systems
- Can understand diverse subjects quickly
Our client has been established for just 8 years and they are already a 1 billion t/o business. Based between Bath and Bristol they are a fast growth organisation with huge progression prospects, with a commitment to their employee's personal development. They have a great social culture in a fast-paced environment and fantastic modern offices.
Salary & Benefits
The successful eLearning Developer can expect to receive a salary of around £45,000 + benefit package including Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.