Currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation that lead the way with standards and compliance across the UK and multiple industries.
As an Editorial Project Manager your role is to manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects that provide tailored solutions for clients from a diverse range of market sectors. This typically involves managing the drafting, development and publication of journals & projects.
This role will suit candidates with a proven ability to deliver multiple projects to client expectations, on budget, to schedule and to an expected level of quality. You will also need to have an editorial background but client/stakeholder management is key.
- Manage complex and challenging projects from initiation to completion in line with agreed budgets/allocated days, schedules and quality criteria.
- Monitor and report on progress towards targets & deadlines
- Apply and advise project stakeholders on editing, through the critical analysis of technical content, use of editorial and rewriting skills
- Review, assess, edit and proofread projects / journals
- Conduct research into stakeholders and relevant projects
- Arrange and manage stakeholder meetings,
- Brief and liaise with the Production team, external designer, external printer and external translator to produce publications
- Review new business cases and proposals to identify potential project issues and conduct pre-project analysis of expected resource requirements and project timelines
- Effectively manage relationship with external stakeholders and project suppliers
- Identify and notify of new business opportunities.
- Engage the Marketing and Public Relations teams where necessary to promote publications
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of technical editing and rewriting
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Experience of facilitating group work at different corporate levels
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- The ability to draft content with technical experts
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to deal with multiple audiences at a senior level, including challenging conversations
- Ability to understand customer requirements
Sounding Good? Apply now!