Do you want to work for a leading health care publisher as an Editorial Administrator?
The company specialises in providing high quality programmes and B2B information for health care professionals, globally. As Content and Editorial Administrator, you will be responsible for creating content for their recently launched pharmaceutical magazine. Writing creative and challenging articles as well as overseeing the sourcing and editing. With fantastic Central London offices, this is the perfect opportunity for a savvy individual who Is looking to take the next step in their content and editorial career.
- Researching trends within the pharmaceutical industry will help to write eye-catching content.
- Editing, proofing & checking all published output to ensure all content is of high quality.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in the industry will be a key resource to create content.
- Arranging and executing interviews with senior industry leaders, across all content formats.
What's in it for you?
- Amazing progression opportunities within the company
- Increase in basic salary after employment milestones
- A 'gold medal winning' culture and the chance to work in a collaborative and supportive Editorial team
- Exciting and growing industry Summer Ball and awards night
- Exciting monthly incentives for meeting targets
- Ongoing coaching and training in a positive and inspiring work environment
- The chance to develop and progress your skills, experience, and career
- Medical / Science degree essential
- Confidence with networking and interviewing senior industry leaders, will enable you to write engaging and thought-provoking interview content.
- Have excellent communications skills to effectively maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- By having fantastic organisational skills, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and handle tight deadlines.
If you are ready for the next exciting opportunity in your career, click apply now!