Job Title: Editor
Are you an experience print editor, looking for a new role within a global B2B publication?
The editor will primarily be based at the headquarters leading a dedicated and highly motivated team, but there is the opportunity for business travel and a strong requirement to build an active network of contacts and represent the brand at events and on platforms.
- Managing a team of editors and writers
- Responsible for 9 print magazines across the year
- Managing the daily upload of web content
- Responsible for daily newsletters
- Attending live events
Skills and experience:
- Ideally an established editor or journalist with a strong track record in business media keen to take the next step in their career
- Being comfortable working across channels and running a story platform that feeds great content to all the right places is a pre-requisite as well as a passion for business issues
- The capacity to build a network of contacts to expand the brand's voice and remit
- The ability to oversee and contribute to magazine production
- Strong communication and management abilities, including the confidence and capability to represent the brand, in senior level round table events and potentially in video or broadcast content and public platforms.
If this sounds like the role for you apply today!