This is an excellent opportunity for a strong writer with experience across the science/health care field to encompass content marketing, editorial strategy and account management in a position for a very successful and globally established events firm.
- You will be the initiator and creator of the brands in house digital online community which houses all published content. You will be responsible for creating the original content across the platform as well as fortnightly e-newsletters with the objective of driving engagement, brand equity and ultimately sales!
- You will be working across content marketing through supporting the marketing team by producing relevant content to support event marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for the strategic development of the in house platform working in collaboration with the event teams and Portfolio Director to ensure consistency in terms of brand values.
You will have:
- A strategic and commercial skill-set is to develop sales proposals in collaboration with the sales team, manage the relationship with clients, manage projects within budget and time lines and to spot new business opportunities.
- A strong scientific background to be able to cover technical topics.
- The ability to be highly competent in copy writing with skill, accuracy and attention to detail as well as having experience with design processes and user experience in relation to content and reader engagement.