Are you an experienced editor with a specialism in financial reporting who is ready to take on a new challenge?
Owned by a world-renowned financial corporation, this tight knit team of 15 are specialists in reporting on derivatives and securities finance. They produce 5 print magazines per year, their readers include banks, traders, tech firms and more!
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with the editorial and sales teams across a range of print products within the securities finance, derivatives and fund services sectors.
- You will be required to work with a range of stakeholders including designers, freelancers, sales and editorial teams as well as third parties.
- The main objective of the role will be to deliver various print products on time and within budget.
- As a focus of the role is to work with the sales team, you will also be identifying new markets to infiltrate and therefore international travel will be required.
- Knowledge of the financial markets is required but most important is the ability to manage multiple complex projects and deliver on time.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask and work effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills with the capacity to demonstrate your ability to learn quickly about complex financial markets.
- The role would suite an experienced reporter looking to move to an editor's post or an editor looking to focus on projects rather than news.
If this sounds like the role for you then be sure to apply today!