Are you an astute journalist, copywriter or junior editor who loves keeping abreast of the latest news, market trends and wants to pick the brains of some of the country's brightest talent?
EMR are working with one of UK's leading executive level recruitment firms to hire an Editor, in London, who will generate content across a variety of mediums read by influential CEOs, Chairs and Executive Directors.
As Editor, you will be regularly exposed to CEOs, executives and business leaders. Therefore, you need be commercially aware, naturally intuitive, a probing interviewer and great writer.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Propose, write and publish content on a daily, weekly and ad-hoc basis across multiple mediums
- Act as the agency's in-house journalist - tease interesting and actionable market intelligence out of colleagues, monitor news feeds, social media and read industry publications to keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in the market
- Support the Marketing & Events team by conducting research, interviews and post-event write ups
- Drive content engagement and organic brand growth
Your key skills and experience will include:
- An excellent copywriter, with a proven ability to write in different styles (newsletters, reports, articles, blogs etc.) and for different audiences
- A passion for innovation, with a natural desire to ask the right
- A driven and proactive approach, demonstrating a desire to understand the bigger picture