- Opportunity to Join a Lovely Team.
- Very Competitive Benefits Package.
- Well Known Brand.
An extremely well-known brand based in Cardiff are looking for an eCRM Specialist to join their friendly and successful team due to growth and expansion. This is a brand new role that has been created at a time where exciting projects are due to start! This is a very respected brand, and an opportunity to join one of the biggest employers in South Wales!
What you'll be doing
This is such a varied and exciting role, involving acquisition, retention, segmentation, and content. You will take ownership of an area of the customer lifecycle using Adobe Campaign, as well as social channels. There will be a huge emphasis on transitioning from manual to automated campaigns, so it's likely you'll have had some prior experience in marketing automation. You'll also be encouraged to apply your analytical skills through A/B testing, as well as analysing and reporting on key metrics such as click-through, conversion and open rates.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A strong understanding of email marketing
- Experience using ESP to create user journeys
- An understanding of eCommerce (acquisition, retention, conversion, segmentation)
- Marketing automation experience
- Web Analytics experience (i.e. Google Analytics)
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as plenty of career progression opportunities and a lovely team to be joining!
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details!