My client, a global technology provider, is now looking for an Ecommerce Solutions Manager to join their team, based at their Leeds location. This is a great opportunity for an established and technically savvy ecommerce professional to join a dynamic team in this key senior role.
This opportunity ensures the critical elements and processes relating to brands ecommerce websites remain fully functioning and perform to previously established site-specific KPIs. The Ecommerce Solutions Manager will be required to support multiple teams - development, customer service, finance, ecommerce and digital marketing - as well as various business suppliers.
Further to this, the successful candidate will possess superior communication skills and will be able to work alongside other business functions with confidence and ease. There is a key focus on optimisation in this role, but also on improving processes and performance, so voicing ideas and driving change is encouraged!
The successful candidate will be an agile worker, won’t be afraid to take charge, and will be able to spin multiple plates at any one time, as they will be responsible for many sites.
Some further responsibilities of this role, are:
- The daily management of ecommerce operations, across various international markets/sites
- Extensive work on systems, including SAP Hybris, Kira, Zendesk
- Monitoring, reporting and optimising site operations as necessary
- The management of period reporting against operational targets
- Providing solutions support to other departments within the business (fraud investigation, customer enquiries, escalation point, etc.)
- The supporting and coordination of development activities (QA/UAT testing for example – ensuring the site is bug free)
- Website monitoring and assessment with a focus on optimisation, peak traffic and sit security
Candidates must possess the following:
- Past experience working in an ecommerce environment
- Superior technical competence
- An established multitasker, with strong time management and prioritising ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with website CMS systems, as well as Office Suite applications
- A passionate, proactive and positive individual with clear enthusiasm for ecommerce
To apply or find out more, please contact email@example.com