The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Achieve revenue, volume and profit targets and other determined business KPIs across account portfolio through management of range and promotion mix in line with brand / company objectives.
- Act as first point of contact for all matters between the customer and the business
- Work closely with the marketing and innovation team, to develop customer specific marketing activation managing a budgeted spend.
- Manage commercial negotiations, developing strategic business goals with customers though the third party channel.
- Put contracts in place with customers, manage adherence to contract terms, policies and procedures
- Analyse and share regular reviews of business performance, promotional strategies and activity, get NPD listings and review performance and range regularly.
- Perform forecasting for all Third Party Online accounts
- Review and manage forecast with customers at key times or ahead of key promotions within the year. Communicate effectively with supply planning to ensure all goods are in stock in due time.
- Design and implement strategy to maximise sales, including but not limited to competitions, incentives etc.
- Work closely with the marketing and innovation team to ensure third party accounts have the tools, materials and proposals to maximise opportunities.
- Develop sales incentive programmes for authorised retailers to drive results.
You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts, but winning new accounts throughout Europe will take most of the time in the first few months.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an online e-commerce environment. Experience of working with the Amazon platform is essential. You will need a detailed knowledge and understanding of e-commerce through third parties including the international Amazon platform.
You should have both negotiation and contract management experience at senior level with third party online retailers and have proven success of building outstanding partnerships within the third party online retailers.
You must have:
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Ability to establish key metrics and KPIs
- Ability to present report on Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Highly organized
You will need to demonstrate plenty of passion, energy and enthusiasm and whilst not essential, a passion for sports/fitness would be an advantage.