E-commerce Project Manager
The role is a really exciting opportunity for a talented E-commerce focused Project Manager to work closely with IT and internal departments for a UK luxury retail brand. You will work collaboratively with project teams including PMs, front end development to implement digital projects and ensuring the day-to-day operations of the website and platform are running efficiently.
- Create the roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying areas to improve conversion, monitoring ecommerce trends and thinking innovatively.
- Identify key areas for improvements to the user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Project manager the entire end to end re-platforming
- 3+ years' experience as an ecommerce manager or relevant role within website management, with direct and hands-on experience.
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce platforms and functionality.
- Competent in various analytical software and analysing KPI's to construct business reporting.
- Previous project management experience
- Experience with Hybris and Drupal CMS