One of the world's largest multinational hospitality brands is looking for an eCommerce Performance Manager to join their brand new digital team in London.
This person will support the continental ecommerce strategy for each acquisition channel (PPC, Metasearch, Affiliates, App and Retargeting).
- Analyse daily and weekly trading reports and take action to improve performance where necessary.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders within Revenue Management, Marketing and eCommerce and coordinate action plans.
- Contribute to weekly trading meeting and leading in Directors absence.
- Management and optimisation of web budgets ensuring spend is delivering positive ROI
- Manage relationship with Central team on all relevant channels to achieve continental targets
- Experience in managing & providing strategic vision for a large ecommerce site
- Understanding of acquisition channels and experience in trading a high-value website
- Experience and comfortable in managing senior stakeholders at all management levels
- Experience of line managing and working in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in interpreting data and producing reports
- Experience Tableau, PowerBI and Google Analytics a plus