As Ecommerce Merchandising Manager you will lead the website and UK App, merchandising and website content across all device types. A key part of this role is to identify opportunities to drive sales across the full customer conversion funnel across all selling touchpoints online, and support the development product category sales across digital marketing channels.
- Lead the creation and implementation of all product launches in line with brand campaigns and advertising activity, liaising with all internal departments as required to agreed timescales and ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Lead the Ecommerce Merchandising team to check and enrich all product data to faciliate product search and selection to ultimately support on site customer conversion
- Create and review all processes for product creation using internal and external ecommerce systems, ensuring maximum efficiency
- Lead Ecommerce Merchandise teams site walkthroughs to ensure product content is correct and optimal to marketing and advertising activity
- Identify appropriate ecommerce platform tools to improve efficiency of product creation and management, minimising task duplication across all Ecommerce platforms
- Create and own the trading calendar for all territories to support sales conversion and deliver marketing and product objectives, aligning with seasonal Marketing planning calendar
- Create and implement an online merchandising strategy across all website & App sales touchpoints including but not limited to product recommendations zones, category sorting rules, onsite search rules, to improve key KPIs (customer conversion, AUPO, AOV, cross sell and upsell)
- Create and gain approval for website category hierarcy and taxonomy structure to deliver key business KPIs and maximse sales growth
- Identify and develop opportunities to drive category sales and range gaining buy in and approval with key business stakeholders
- Support the research of and Inform the product roadmap for merchandising tools to help grow the merchandising function.
- Monitor competitor trading behaviour across website and key marketing channels, and report on key insights and trends to react to
- Lead implementation of seasonal trading calendar across all marketing channels, supporting Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Digital CRM Executive requirements
- Lead all merchandising requirements for all marketing channel requirements, for example on site content, collections, SEO, email
- Work with Stock Merchandise team to feed top sellers, key lines to push, slower selling lines to Marketing team to support marketing channel conversion
- Formulate a plan for additional category level banners across all BAU emails across all territories
- Lead email collection analysis and product selects that require advance buys as part of seasonal Marketing planning calendar, supporting Senior Digital CRM Executive
- Deputise for Head of Digital as required
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.