Exciting gifting and accessories business with a strong creative edge, growing rapidly, are looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser to take responsibility for promoting products across all websites.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced eCommerce Merchandiser with experience in the jewellery/gifting/accessories industry. Front-end focused but very highly competent using CMS, you will love promoting products online and have experience of merchandising, taxonomy and understand UX and customer journey through a website.
- Ensure sites are merchandised correctly and that all product photography and content is on brand
- Ensure user experience across the site is positive; map customer journey
- Analysing onsite customer journey and identifying trends and problems and continuously look to develop and improve the site usability and conversion
- Ensure product taxonomy, categorisation and meta-data is up to date
- Monitor conversion and AOV
- ROI analysis- use of Google Analytics and other dashboard metrics
- Ensure stock levels and product pricing is up to date at all time
- Support eCommerce managers with ad-hoc projects
- Work with developers on site improvements
The Candidate: You will be an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser who has worked in a similar role within fashion/retail/jewellery/homewares/gifting. You must have used analytical tools to monitor where traffic is coming from, time spent on the site, customer journey mapping and conversion. Excellent UX understanding along with a strong commercial acumen and creative flair.
As well as a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dep on experience, the benefits that accompany the role are as follows; 28 days holiday including BH rising with years of service, discount, pension, free parking
This eCommerce Merchandiser role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Oxford, Stratford on Avon
eCommerce Merchandiser, Banbury, £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience