Are you an Ecommerce Merchandiser looking to work for a leading online travel company?
This company are a leading online travel business offering fantastic trips to some of the best locations around the globe. The company have been established in the travel space for over 50 years and have always been at the forefront of the digital space. After a new website launch, they are now looking to bring in a new Ecommerce Merchandiser to join the digital marketing team and ecommerce team and help to deliver the best possible online experience for their customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion on ecommerce and product content.
* As the Ecommerce Merchandiser, you will work with the ecommerce team to execute the ecommerce roadmap and help drive online conversion
* Updating product and site content in line with the ecommerce project plan and briefs ensuring all products are effectively merchandised onsite.
* Liaising with the brand marketing and content marketing teams, who will support in terms of brand assets, tone of voice and message alignment
* Assisting with the maintenance and the updating of other product-related site content
* Having previous experience working within an ecommerce environment and working with CRM systems
* With excellent written and verbal communication, you will be able to work with multiple teams and execute project in collaboration
* Being malicious in your approach with a good eye for design and a creative fair
* Having the ability to pick up new systems and process easily
If you are looking for a new role within Ecommerce, then this could be the role for you?
|Job Title:||Ecommerce Merchandiser|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Jones|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:42|