eCommerce Marketing Manager - Fashion - Newcastle - £40,000
We have an exclusive opportunity for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join an elite fashion brand in Newcastle.
They are looking for a fresh, enthusiastic Marketing Manager who will join their already flourishing team. They will have experience in the fashion world and understand all the skills that come with that. Their main accountability will be to devise and lead commercially cohesive objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Develop targeted marketing strategies to achieve company objectives
- Use performance tracking tools and analyse success
- Plan seasonal and apt digital and press advertising campaigns
- Work alongside Graphic Designers to ensure branded artwork is ready for campaigns and promotions
- Use social media to drive the best ROI
- Build and maintain strong 3rd party relationships in order develop strong eCommerce Partnerships
- Keep up to date with industry news and events in order to keep ahead of competitors and continue to grow both on and offline sales
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience and strong knowledge of eCommerce platforms and email platforms
- Highly analytical with high attention to detail and a strong problem solver
- Able to use analytical software such as Google Analytics
- Strong grasp of PPC, Affiliate, SEO and Social
- Experience of budget and generating ROI
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career then do not hesitate and apply now. Alternatively if you would like more information contact one of our Regional Recruitment Team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com.