A fashion brand in on the search for an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Assistant. Who is ready to hit the hit the ground running and help support the marketing function in the design and implementation of digital assets which will engage customers and increase sales.
This is an exciting role for a Freelance Ecommerce marketing assistant working 21 hours per week.
- Creating web banners for all brands which adhere to both individual brand and retailer guidelines/specifications.
- Working with key stakeholders providing digital support and preparing digital assets each season which are delivered to deadline.
- Creating online content for each brand descriptions including technical specifications and romance text.
- Maintaining and updating web banner/digital asset spreadsheet ensuring all data and contact points are accurate.
- Regularly checking retailer sites/banners after roll-out to ensure correct positioning of assets and branding compliance.
- General support/administration for the marketing department when required.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/design software to create artwork for digital and print.
- Highly confident in creating high volumes of web banners in Photoshop (PSD files).
- Excellent time management and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Further IT skills including MS office.
This role is based in Surrey. Must be available for immediate start and is for 9 months.
Please apply to find out more.